Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas R Stephenson has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Surgery Recovery
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
Showing 5 of 8
Doctor explained the epidural procedure to me and assisted me when I was trying to climb from his examination table. He drew for me an illustration of what my problem was and described the procedure and how long it would take. I was made comfortable with the idea of this procedure. The epidural was a success and I am ambulatory and not relying on pain medications. Dr. Stephenson also displays a modest sense of humor which helped to put me at ease.
27 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1991
New York Presbyterian Hospital
Dr. Thomas R Stephenson accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Permanente Woodland Hills Medical Center, 5601 De Soto Ave, Woodland Hills, CA
Dr. Thomas R Stephenson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.