Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Thomas M Vaneaton has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 6
Dr. VanEaton has the appeal of the small town doctor who will spend time getting to know you as a person and inquiring about your family by name. But as I quizzed him on his procedures in child delivery, I found he was on the cutting edge of innovative and natural techniques. I had four children at his clinic in Eatonville and felt like I was losing a friend and confidant when he began his work at Neah Bay. I doubt I will ever trust another doctor the way I trust Dr. VanEaton.
47 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1971
Dr. Thomas M Vaneaton accepts the following insurance providers.
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsSophie Trettevick Indian Health Center, 250 Fort St, Neah Bay, WA
Dr. Thomas M Vaneaton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Neah Bay, WA.