Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy D Bilash has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Endocrine Disorders
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Anxiety Disorders
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Exam
- Weight Gain
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Bilash is very caring doctor.although dr. Bilash was not my prenatal care provider when it came time to deliver I felt comfortable knowing he was there to guide me through it. If Dr. Bilash had an office in new mexico I would chose him as my prenatal care provider in an instant! I sincerely wish he had an office in Albuquerque!
Dr. Bilash has proven time and time again that he is a deeply concerned, supremely dedicated physician, who holds himself to an exceptionally high level of professional and personal ethics. Not only is he a rarity within his professional and chosen field of specialization, but as an ethical human being he stands far above the throng. Although I do not have any daughters, I would absolutely have no hesitation to recommend my much loved daughter-in-law to obtain Dr. Bilash's services for help with any gynecological concerns or medical & health needs. In addition, I believe Dr.Bilash would be an asset to any gynecological practice desiring to expand its program and services. He is an extremely well-rounded human being of multiple interests and skills as well as a person of great medical and human insight. To have him as a member of your staff or as your personal physician is to be graced by skill, intellect, and empathy.
31 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Albany Medical Center
Dr. Timothy D Bilash accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsLeonard Alexander Jurkowski Md, 9834 Genesee Ave Ste 400, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Timothy D Bilash is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.