Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy A Debiasse has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
Dr D is the worst pediatrician in the world! Everytime my kids or myself had any type of encounter with him, it was a traumatic experience. when I had my oldest, he came into the hospital and told me my baby would die because he would not latch on to breastfeed, and therefore I was a horrible mother. My oldest ended up having stitches when he was 3, Dr D removed the stitches by ripping them out of his chin and not cutting each suture first. He told me he had to rip them out because I should of known to soak his chin in peroxide first so because I as a mother didn't follow the rules my son had to suffer. When we had our youngest, he came into the hospital and told my husband that he refused to let us take the baby home because my husband did not answer the parenting questions that he gave him correctly. We usually see another peds doctor but unfortunately, we sometimes get stuck with him.
Dr. D is the best doctor ever! My boys LOVE him, he always pays attention to them and talks directly to them. If it seems that he dismisses parents, he is not. I like to think of it as a strategy to get to the bottom of the problem. Many parents answer questions and blur the truth. The kids speak freely. If you have nothing to hide then talking to the kids is not a problem. Children should learn to speak for themselves. What time did you go to bed? Do you drink milk? Do you eat your vegtables? Do you use a carseat? Are his typical questions? Not out of line! He has always answered all of my questions and is always patient with my endless questions! LIGHTEN UP ! No one is talking but if you are practicing Dr. D we will find you !
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. Timothy A Debiasse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy A Debiasse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Monroeville, PA.