Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy E Ryan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Timothy E Ryan has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Timothy E Ryan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 22
Dr. Ryan has treated my treated my Wife's mom and dad our children, and myself. He takes the time to listen to what is going on with you health wise, I never feel like I am being rushed--He spends as much time with you as you feel you need. He still makes house calls to his elderly patients that can't come to, him ---try finding that somewhere else . Dr. Ryan is a good Christian man--An Irishman that likes a good joke. He has a great staff that works with him. If you want a good caring doctor---He's your man.
Dr.Ryan is a real sweetie. He is very gentle and caring.He looks at the whole medical picture.Your family history he takes into consideration as well.What is going on around you as well.He listens very attentively.God is in his healing practice.I can assurely get a hug every visit.He is very easy to talk too.He takes the extra time if needed.He is a natural healer first then he goes the medicine route.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
36 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1982
St Vincents Medical Center
Dr. Timothy E Ryan accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWestside Urology Inc, 108 N Murray Hill Rd, Columbus, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy E Ryan in this video.
Dr. Timothy E Ryan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.