Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy D Fritz
Dr. Timothy D Fritz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Rapids, MI. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fritz is affiliated with Pine Rest Christian Mental Health Services and Spectrum Health Kelsey Memorial Health Center. Dr. Fritz has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy D Fritz has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Heart Failure
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 4 of 4
All doctors should follow his example, excellant bedside manorism, and the way he tells you things puts you at ease, even if he says you have only a few days to live. He can nearly tell what is ailing you by just observing you and a few questions. He is the greatest doc I have ever met, and also a very good man.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Fritz is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
41 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Timothy D Fritz accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWest Michigan Heart Pc, 2900 Bradford St NE, Grand Rapids, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy D Fritz in this video.
Dr. Timothy D Fritz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.