Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Timothy G Allen has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Timothy G Allen has the following 2 expertise
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Wrist Injury
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Allen saved my wrist.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy G Allen - Posted on December 13th, 2017
f you are looking for a great wrist and hand surgeon, you can stop, you have found him, I cannot say or do enough to repay Dr. Allen for his empathy and compassion to take on a patient with a complicated wrist fracture repaired by another Dr. using a recalled medical appliance that had failed. And for Dr. Allen's very high level of surgical skill that not only repaired the problems in multiple surgeries...but also gave me my wrist and hand back fully functional with no nerve damage. And he has a great staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy G Allen - Posted on September 21st, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy G Allen - Posted on July 16th, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Timothy G Allen - Posted on May 1st, 2009
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
27 Years Experience
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Timothy G Allen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Timothy G Allen
Please see our website at www.lowcountryhandcenter.com
Locations & DirectionsTIMOTHY GRAHAM ALLEN MD, 3880 Parkwood Blvd Ste 501, Frisco, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy G Allen, MD - Surgery of the Hand in Frisco, TX, in this video.
Dr. Timothy G Allen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Frisco, TX.