Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy J Gray has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
Does not answer questions, or listen to your concerns. Last appointment I had was not even one minute. Busy, or not, that is not how your run a business, let alone a doctor's office. His staff has increasingly gotten snide, and they all treat me like a burden instead of a patient. How degrading is that?
He needs to slow down, and learn how to give patients his time. Most appointments you can barely get out anything, and you deal more with the friendly nurses than him. Just comes off as superficial, and unconcerned with your well being, even after surgery. There is no excuse for a 2 minute appointment when you are having issues. I don't dislike him, but he just needs to be more considerate of the patients, and realize they are going through.
He doesn't give patients the time of day, he says the same thing to everyone and just wants you in and out. He tries to go through too many people in the couple hours he works at the office and you might as well plan on waiting at least an hour in the waiting room. Would not tell anyone to go to him, sorry.
30 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Timothy J Gray accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBonutti Clinic, 1303 W Evergreen Ave, Effingham, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Timothy J Gray in this video.
Dr. Timothy J Gray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Effingham, IL.