Have you seen Timothy B Jolley?

Dr. Jolley was my pediatrician for most of my childhood. I have incredibly fond memories of this man and had so much calming patience with me when I had to have injections. I chose orthopaedics as my specialty, but he made a huge impact in my life.

Mark D Wilson (Child

Dr Jolly was the best doctor that I ever had the luck of having treat my three children. While going through a very serious financial down time, Dr Jolly treated my children anyway, and many times didn't charge me, He never made me feel less then equal and assured me everything would work out once we were back on our feet. This was a long time ago, but I have never for got Dr Jollys compassion, and gift of healing.

Puyallup Pediatrics Rocks!!

I was beyond pleased with Dr. Jolley's work with my children. I did investigate his past record so car it's public and since he dated patents of patients he HAD a sanction on his record. I met my husband at work so hey who am I to judge. Dr. Jolley is efficient, personable and the pediatric equivalent to House if you ask me! We will be going back!!!

Very good at explaining and always have had excellent care with my three kids.

Timothy B Jolley is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Puyallup, WA.