Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Timothy Lucey
Dr. Timothy Lucey, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fernandina Beach, FL, with other offices in Jacksonville, FL and Fernandina Beach, FL . He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Lucey is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center, Baptist Medical Center - Nassau and Memorial Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Lucey has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Timothy Lucey has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Timothy Lucey has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Dr. Timothy Lucey has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 35
The front desk is not organized, too casual and acted like teenagers. While talking to the the girl who took my vitals said "I knew you were pi...". My referring doctor had to send the referral several times. While waiting I heard someone else say the same thing. Dr. Lucey was nice and attentive and knowledgeable. He too was kind of casual. I was upset because I was on time for my appointment but he took a impromptu/drop in meeting with a friend or sales rep right when it was my turn. I waited and had to ask the receptionist to let him know I am still waiting.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Lucey is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Medical Center
Baptist Medical Center - Nassau
Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
9 Years Experience
Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie
Graduated in 2004
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Timothy Lucey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fernandina Beach, FL.