Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy C Sapp has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Timothy C Sapp has the following 13 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
Showing 5 of 31
Dr. Sapp himself gets 5 stars. I used to take my fiance there. He is a very kind and compassionate doctor. He does not rush you in and out of his office in 15 mins like other psychiatrists do. He listens to what you have to say and is very insightful. The receptionist/office lady gets zero stars, so I rated this office overall as a 3. She never answers the phone when you call. I have called weeks at a time with no answer, yet when you go to the office she is sitting on the computer and closes the window in your face. After the pharmacy could not get an answer either, we decided to see another doctor with a receptionist who answers the phone.
For the first time in my life after 30 yes of working and receiving mental health services Dr T.Sapp is the best Psychiatrist by far .His kind gentle spirit and professionalism is what makes everything their after a reality with a light at the end of a tunnel .I wish I had found him sooner.dont hesitate come see for yourself.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
William S Hall Psychiatric Institute
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAurora Behavioral Health Care, 6015 W Peoria Ave, Glendale, AZ
Dr. Timothy C Sapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glendale, AZ.