Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Timothy G Tsui has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Timothy G Tsui has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Timothy G Tsui is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
I've been going to Dr. Tsui for 10 years now and I absolutely love him. He's the reason why I travel through an hour of traffic to get to him every time I have an appointment. He delivered 2 out of my 3 children and he's one of the best doctors I've experience. He's always been caring, full of information and most of all, kind to me. I can't say enough about him. Highly recommend him to the moon and back.
Dr. Tsui is absolutely awesome. He's very nice, professional and efficient. He apologizes for "the wait" even though I've never waited more than 3-4 minutes for him to come into the room, after the nurse has taken my blood pressure. On the first visit, he met with me and my husband and made sure to introduce himself, ask about my history and answer any questions. He makes sure to provide proactive information and answers questions. He even follows up and calls personally with test results! That's unheard of these days. The office is very clean and the staff is always very nice. It's easy to make appointments and you can even see them online and send a message to the doctor. I can't say enough great things about this Dr. and his staff. Dr. Tsui is awesome and he works with a great team of people!!
Dr. Tsui is a robot. He has little to no bedside manner whatsoever. Perhaps more suited to work in a lab than with people. I think he cares about making money and treats it like an assembley line. He is not a bad doctor he is just not the Dr. for me. I need to be more than a number. I need compassion, personalized care, time, and follow up from a Dr.
Dr. Tsui is the warmest and friendliest OBGyn I have ever had! I had seen many other doctors before who told me that my problem was "all in my head". Dr. Tsui made me feel really comfortable and took the time to listen to me and I can now say that I am finally cured! I trust him and will definitely be back when I am ready to have a baby!
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Cedars Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Timothy G Tsui accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCedar Sinai Health Associates, 8631 W 3rd St Ste 840E, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Timothy G Tsui is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.