Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Long
Dr. Todd Long, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA, with another office in Charlottesville, VA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Long is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, Sentara Martha Jefferson Hospital and Kluge Children's Rehabilitation Center. Dr. Long has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Long has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Todd Long is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.