Your bladder is the hollow, muscular organ in your lower belly where urine is stored. When you urinate, the muscles of your bladder contract and push urine out through a tube called the urethra. Bladder cancer starts when cells in the bladder start to grow out of control. These cells can form into a bladder tumor. They can also spread outside your bladder to lymph nodes and to structures far from the bladder, like your bones, lungs or liver. This is known as metastasis.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Todd Stein has the following 3 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Todd Stein has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Todd Stein is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Upon meeting in his office after waiting 20 minutes for no reason other than he was having a coffee break, he asked me what he could do for me. Should have had the reason "why" from his chart. He has a arrogance about him that is not a warm and understanding that a physician should have when meeting you for a first time. He then took more x-rays and said "no surgery" but PT and said his girl would set me up and he would then see me after. He is someone I would not want to see again regarding my problem and will, when needed, find another Doctor who will have a more positive bed side manner!!
Dr. Stein is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
University Of Chicago Medicine
Dr. Todd Stein accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGreater Rochester Orthopedics, 30 Hagen Dr Ste 220, Rochester, NY
Dr. Todd Stein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rochester, NY.