Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Todd Vladyka
Dr. Todd Vladyka, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Vladyka is affiliated with Roxborough Memorial Hospital, Hahnemann University Hospital and Womans Medical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Todd Vladyka has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 6
I love Dr. Valadyka! He is very personable, takes the time to listen and is not quick to prescribe meds, but rather talks with you to determine whether underlying causes that can be overcome without meds are resulting in your issues. I am no longer a patient of Dr. Valadyka as I moved away, but I would certainly recommend him and choose him as my own PCP if I ever moved to the area again.
After years of being on one med, one visit with him and he tried to change my med after looking it up in a book. I didn't buy that so I went to a specialist and was told my meds did NOT need to be changed. Also rude when he was asked to do something minor (doctor's note) for another physician's patient when the physician was off that day.
Dr. Vladyka instigated an argument with me as soon as he stepped foot in my exam room. After I had been waiting 40 minutes, he argued with me about the accuracy of a standing diagnosis, saying that the diagnosis does not exist. I acknowledged that as an opinion held by many doctors, but he persisted in arguing with me. I had to end the conversation myself by telling him I did not want to argue with him and that I would not be able to have him as my PCP.
Dr. Vladyka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Hahnemann University Hospital
Womans Medical Hospital
Medical College/Pennsylvania H
Duke University Medical Center
18 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Todd Vladyka accepts the following insurance providers.
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhiladelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, 4190 City Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Todd Vladyka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.