Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tolulope K Akinyemi MD
Dr. Tolulope K Akinyemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portsmouth, NH, with other offices in Washington, DC and Augusta, GA . He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Tolulope K Akinyemi has 3 locations
200 Griffin Rd Ste 6
Portsmouth, NH 03801
1310 Southern Ave SE
Washington, DC 20032
Book Online Now
Dr. Tolulope K Akinyemi has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Tolulope K Akinyemi has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
13 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Tolulope K Akinyemi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tolulope K Akinyemi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portsmouth, NH.