Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tonia Sabo MD
Dr. Tonia Sabo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX, with other offices in Broomfield, CO and Edwards, CO (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Sabo is affiliated with UT Southwestern Medical Center and Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Tonia Sabo has 4 locations
340 E 1st Ave
Broomfield, CO 80020
105 Edwards Village Blvd
Edwards, CO 81632
1056 E 19th Ave
Denver, CO 80218
Dr. Tonia Sabo has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. Tonia Sabo has the following 4 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 5 of 6
Great compassionate doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tonia Sabo - Posted on October 23rd, 2018
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tonia Sabo - Posted on May 29th, 2013
Caring and compassionate doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tonia Sabo - Posted on May 11th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tonia Sabo - Posted on August 27th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Tonia Sabo - Posted on June 29th, 2012
Dr. Sabo is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
UT Southwestern Medical Center
Southwest Texas Methodist Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Tonia Sabo Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tonia Sabo is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Dallas, TX.