Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy D Hays has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 40
I have had 3 appointments scheduled with Dr. Hays. The first one I waited for an hour and half after my appointment time before seeing her. The second appointment was cancelled the day of, after I had cleared my schedule to be there. The third appointment was scheduled for 3:00, I didn't see Dr. Hays until after 5:00. When I expressed my displeasure, the basic response was "I'm more important than you." I was willing to forgive the first time running late because I understand that happens. The rescheduling the next time was frustrating, and then to have to wait like that the third time was just ridiculous. Her attitude about it was the kicker. I get it that she's busy, but everyone is busy. I couldn't show up to the appointment 2 hours late and just say "I've had a very busy day" and "Try walking a mile in my shoes," which were both things she told me as the reason for her extreme lateness. I don't understand why doctors think this is acceptable.
I was a patient of Dr.Hays for ten years and I am sad to say that I have been forced to switch Doctors. I have waited over an hour the last three times I visited while I was sitting undressed in the exam room, this is so unacceptable. I understand that doctors have emergencies but then perhaps I should have been told that she was running that far behind and I should have been left in the waiting room. Dr. Hays was a great doctor but her medical assistant is so rude, incompetent and difficult that I have decided it is a detriment to the care that Dr. Hays can provide. The medical assistant made a number if errors on my chart. The old assistant was wonderful, I hope that Dr.Hays will make some changes so that she does not lose any more patients because of her MA.
22 Years Experience
Texas A&M Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Tracy D Hays accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsCarter Bakos Hays & Martin Mds, 1311 N Washington Ave, Dallas, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracy D Hays in this video.
Dr. Tracy D Hays is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.