Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy H Lathrop has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 13
Dr. Lathrop was my OB when she was in NC and I really miss her! She was with me from day one of figuring out why I couldn't get pregnant, helped me figure out the right procedure to do and was always very caring and very informative. She is very protective of her patients and always wants the best for them. Not only did she help me get pregnant and have my first son, she also did the same with my 2nd son. What really blew me away was when I was close to having my 2nd son I told her that I wanted HER to be the one that did my C-Section and even though I went in early and she wasn't scheduled to be there, she made sure that they called her to let her know when I was going in so SHE could be the one to come in on her day off and to my C-Section! She is AWESOME! Love and miss her dearly. My boys are now 11 and almost 9!
Dr. Lathrop was my GYN in NC before she relocated. I sincerely wish I could have her back. She is the most caring GYN I've ever been to. As some one with a number of female issues, she has always taken the time to explain EVERYTHING no matter how small the detail. I haven't yet found a decent replacement for her and it's been six year. Additionally, I have had to have a few surgeries, one major and a few minor. She has always taken the time before and after each procedure to put my husband at ease. She is extremely personable in all circumstances and.... she knows her stuff!!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1993
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Tracy H Lathrop accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGreensboro Womens Health Care, 719 Green Valley Rd Ste 101, Greensboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracy H Lathrop in this video.
Dr. Tracy H Lathrop is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.