Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tracy A Pesut has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Foot & Ankle Orthopaedics
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 33
After waiting an hour for the doctor (after x-rays), she breezed into the room, asked about my symptoms, declared a diagnos and suggested orthotics. I protested that the location of the pain, type of pain, etc. did not fit her diagnosis, but she insisted. After 4 weeks of P.T., the therapist & I agree, the diagnosis was totally incorrect as P.T., the orthotics and other prescriptions haven't helped. When returning for a follow-up, I waited AGAIN for over an hour to see the P.A., gave up and came home. Save your $$$ and find a doctor who attends to your needs and listens to you.
Dr. Pesut is a caring MD. She always is smiling and you can hear her singing down the hallway. She has an optimistic attitude and gave me a few options before settling on surgery. Her PA is not as personable but I only had to see her a couple of times. Her nurse is also great. Always returning my calls quickly and telling me to have a great day and call with any questions. She never made me feel like I was bothering her after my surgery. Dr. Pesut, Jennifer and Lindsay are beyond what I expected! You will not be disappointed with Dr. Pesut.
She did a second operation to correct her first operation. My foot hasn't been the same since she laid her hands on me. I needed cortisone shots. The needle was bought in and placed at the end of the table I was on for several minutes. Her assistant came in and said, "Oh! You get the big needle!" Run away as fast as you can to another surgeon.
Everything went as planned and she actually has a personality. I'm not the best or easiest patient but she kept me inline in a professional and friendly way. I am going back to have my other leg fixed. I would definitely recommend her she is the best. The only knock was she wouldn't let me wear my gopro during surgery..,
19 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Tracy A Pesut accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TN Blue Network S
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Knoxville PPOx
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsTennessee Orthopedic Clinic Imaging, 9430 Park West Blvd Ste 130, Knoxville, TN
Dr. Tracy A Pesut is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.