Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Travis D Kieckbusch has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Travis D Kieckbusch has the following 16 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Travis D Kieckbusch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Travis D Kieckbusch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 37
I am 71 years old. Dr. Kieckbusch performed my total right hip replacement surgery six weeks ago. I was in the hospital for 2 days. After surgery, I walked with walker for 3 weeks, a cane for 2 weeks and after 6 weeks I am now walking unassisted. I now have zero arthritic hip pain where before surgery, I was disabled. My quality of life has been restored. Before selecting Dr. Kieckbusch for my surgery , I got one other opinion from another orthopedic surgeon regarding my outlook and surgery. Dr. Kieckbusch answered all of my questions directly and set honest expectations about the surgery, risks, my recovery, physical therapy and my future hip integrity. My left hip was replaced 4 years ago at the Cleveland Clinic with outstanding results, so I knew what to expect in terms of surgery, surgical pain and recovery. If you are going to have your hip replaced there are at least two very important things to research. 1. How many of these types of surgeries does the surgeon do? 2. What do other health provider professionals ( staff, nurses, hospitals, x-ray technicians and etc.) think of the surgeon? In summary, I feel that Dr. Kieckbusch did an outstanding job of replacing my right hip. I would not hesitate to recommend him as a candidate for surgery and care provision if you are in need of this type of surgical solution.
Top 10 Doctor - Neighborhood (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
20 Years Experience
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Travis D Kieckbusch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN BIEN Northern NV Plan HMO
- Health Plan of NV HMO Northern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence N NV - HealthFirst HMO/POS Network Employer
- Prominence N NV - Premier HMO Employer
- Prominence N Nevada - Preferred Healthcare PPO Employer
- Sierra Health Northern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Travis D Kieckbusch, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Reno, NV, in this video.
Dr. Travis D Kieckbusch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Reno, NV.