Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Travis Murray
Dr. Travis Murray, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Murray is affiliated with CHRISTUS Santa Rosa Children's Hospital, Christus Santa Rosa Rehabilitation Hospital and Methodist Ambulatory Surgical Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Travis Murray has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Dr. Murray was wonderful with our son. He had a hip flexor injury and we were able to get an appt within a reasonable time period, less than a week. His staff was awesome and he took the time to go through every aspect to ensure we were understanding all areas from MRI to what he would allow him to do moving forward short term. Strongly recommend. Not many doctors are so compassionate in this day and age of medicine.
Dr. Murray is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Christus Santa Rosa Rehabilitation Hospital
Methodist Ambulatory Surgical Hospital
University Hospital - San Antonio
14 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Travis Murray accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUniversity of Texas Health Science Center, 7703 Floyd Curl Dr, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Travis Murray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.