Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trilby J Tener
Dr. Trilby J Tener, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dingmans Ferry, PA, with other offices in Verona, NJ and Wayne, NJ . She has 22 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Tener is affiliated with Phoenixville Hospital. Dr. Tener has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Trilby J Tener has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 73
Dr. Tener worked on an indian reservation here in Tuba City, Arizona, and I received excellent care. She delevered my baby, and I was so glad she was there. Thank you Dr. Tener.
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2008, 2011, 2010, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2009)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2014, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Tener is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Trilby J Tener accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Trilby J Tener is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dingmans Ferry, PA.