Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ulrike Luderer has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Ulrike Luderer is Board Certified in 2 specialties
Showing 2 of 2
Presented after referral from other doctors with hypersensitivity disease and chronic bronchitis of undiagnosed cause after many years of previously undisclosed exposure to TEMPO 20 WP pesticide (cyanide and silica dust). MSDS for the pesticide lists these symptoms. Should be a no brainer. Dr. Luderer ordered me back to work after other doctors explained I was disabled by chronic chemical exposure. Other doctors outside the field of toxicology documented my hands/mouth become numb while in the workplace before the pesticide was disclosed (my employer broke the law). I was told that can be fatal. She appears to lack either Professional qualifications or the ability to read.
26 Years Experience
Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
University Of Washington Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of California Irvine, 100 Theory Ste 100, Irvine, CA
Dr. Ulrike Luderer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Irvine, CA.