The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Umar H Choudry has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Augmentation
- Hair Restoration
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Laser Resurfacing
Showing 5 of 8
He told me that he couldn't keep me an A and had to be at least a B. He told me most women thing being bigger is a bonus and couldn't understand why I wanted to bother reconstructing if I was going to stay so small. He told me to not reconstruct and if hated it I could come back if I thought being bigger was better than nothing.
Dr. Umar H Choudry accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Health Center at University of Minnesota Med Center, 516 Delaware St SE, Minneapolis, MN
Dr. Umar H Choudry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.