Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Valentin Hernandez
Dr. Valentin Hernandez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hawthorne, CA. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Family Medicine. Dr. Hernandez is affiliated with Long Beach Memorial Hospital, Robert F Kennedy Medical Ctr and Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital. Dr. Hernandez has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Valentin Hernandez has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
Dr. Valentin Hernandez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hawthorne, CA.