Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie A Crawford has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Breast Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 12
i am now 20 and i started going to her when i was 17 to get birth control because i wouldn't have periods for months and then i would have it for a month long. she was fabulous with me. she has 4 (i believe) teenage girls so I would say she is great for that age group because she is nice and respectable and I definitely trusted her and she helped me be at ease! i would definitely recommend!
Went in with health concerns, and she tried to sell me a Gardasil shot for my daughter the whole time like a used car salesman. She didn't answer my questions, had a 'holier than thou' attitude, and I was even laughed at for feeling lumps on my own cervix. Which ended up being there, along with pre-cancer cells later found on the pap. She was completely rude, treated me like SHE knew my body better than I did, and that any claims to the contrary were silly and dismissible. Trust me doc, wish I was wrong about those lumps!I switched doctors. Told Crawfords office. Then Crawford waited WEEKS to get my pre-cancer pap smear results to my new gyn. I called the same day the results were in to Crawford, the nurse at my new gyn called AND faxed the very same day that the pap results were received by Crawford. Still her office waited weeks to send the results to my new gyn, so I couldn't schedule any further treatment. Just terrible. What a mental strain this woman has put on me, when I have my own health concerns to worry about!! The least I can do is write this review so no one else has to go through this. Don't ever let a doctor push you around.
21 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Affinity Medical Center
Dr. Valerie A Crawford accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdvanced Womens Healthcare, 3535 Pentagon Blvd Ste 220, Dayton, OH
Dr. Valerie A Crawford is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dayton, OH.