Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Valerie J Scholten has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Valerie J Scholten has the following 14 expertise
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
Dr. Valerie J Scholten has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Valerie J Scholten is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I have been a patient of Dr Scholten's for well over a decade and she is fantastic. Not only is she a great doctor but she listens. I come into my appointment with my list of questions and before she starts the exam we go over all of my questions. I actually get to talk with my doctor which seems now days to be a rare event with patients.
An excellent doctor and you are in safe hands to have your baby with. She never pushed us for anything and helped us have a normal delivery. Even followed up with a phone call home. Guess who does that these days. Wait times vary at the office and probably because she had a late night or someone other emergencies. The office staff is so wonderful.
25 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
University Of Nebraska Medical Center
Dr. Valerie J Scholten accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Arizona Care Network
- BCBS AZ Alliance Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDesert Sage Obstetrics And Gynecology, 5533 E Bell Rd Ste 103, Scottsdale, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Valerie J Scholten in this video.
Dr. Valerie J Scholten is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.