Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vanessa P Haygood
Dr. Vanessa P Haygood, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. She has 40 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Haygood is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Haygood has received 5 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vanessa P Haygood has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
My first visit took over 3 hours. The staff is incompetent, unprofessional, and down right dumb. I have been made to feel like anything that I say is wrong, when in all actuality, I'm probably smarter than all of those people. They do not know what they are doing. Don't have their sh*t together at all and they're all rude. Every experience or phone call has been an utter debacle. Enter at your own risk. I'm seriously thinking about filing for malpractice.
NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice
NCQA-architect of America's most popular patient-centered medical home model-has extended medical home concepts to specialists: NCQA Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition. Now, specialty practices committed to access, communication and care coordination can earn accolades as the "neighbors" that surround and inform the medical home and colleagues in primary care.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2009, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office processes to reduce errors and increase quality.
Dr. Haygood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Harvard Medical School
Graduated in 1978
Duke University Medical Center
Dr. Vanessa P Haygood accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsCentral Carolina Obstetrics & Gynecology, 301 E Wendover Ave Ste 400, Greensboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vanessa P Haygood in this video.
Dr. Vanessa P Haygood is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.