Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vasdev A Lohano
Dr. Vasdev A Lohano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New Albany, IN, with another office in Washington, IN. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lohano is affiliated with Daviess Community Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Vasdev A Lohano has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Nutrition Disorders
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Gland Issues
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 15
I have been to many Doctors as a Diabetic. Never have I had a doctor that is so horrible at communication. I did not feel that Dr. Lohano cared about my well being. When he asked if I had any further questions he did not seem to really want to answer them because I was not doing things his way. He had not earned my respect in a year and a half. ( I do not know why I went there that long) Dr. Lohano kept wanting me to take a class and pay an extra $125 dollars to learn about Diabetes, as if it doesn't cost an arm and a leg to begin with. He calls himself a doctor but will not answer any questions, concerns or provide medical advice. It's all about numbers to him and not habits. I do not recommend this Doctor at all.
Dr. Lohano is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
Sindh Medical College
Graduated in 1992
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Dr. Vasdev A Lohano accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Bluegrass Family Health
- Baptist Health Community Care Network
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Louisville HMOx
- Humana Preferred PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vasdev A Lohano is similar to the following 0 Doctors near New Albany, IN.