Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Venodhar R Julapalli
Dr. Venodhar R Julapalli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Spring, TX, with another office in Houston, TX. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Julapalli is affiliated with Houston Northwest Medical Center. Dr. Julapalli has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Venodhar R Julapalli has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Pancreas inflammation (Pancreatitis)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I had high expectations after reading the reviews for Dr. Julapalli, and he exceeded them by a long shot. For the first time in a long time, I feel encouraged that I will finally figure out what is causing the symptoms I've been dealing with for a long time. I wish all doctors were like Dr. Julapalli! I am incredibly grateful I found IGC!
He is a superior physician. He is clearly knowledgeable and treats his patients with professionalism and sensitivity. I had been to quite a few specialists before seeing him, but he was the first to help me with my digestive problems. I especially appreciated the use of supplements and education (rather than dependence on medications). The staff is great also.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Julapalli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Venodhar R Julapalli accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Venodhar R Julapalli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Spring, TX.