Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Venus J Nabors has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 33
Dr. is very "matter of fact" there is no tiptoeing around with her. Which is what I want, I am not paying for her to sugar coat anything. I just want her to take care of me and keep me healthy. I have a grandchildren I want to watch grow up. She asked me numerous times if I had any questions(which I did not because she covered EVERYTHING) Her staff are all very sweet, each take the time to make me feel welcome, and make my visits as comfortable as possible. I will always recommend this office to anyone that is not 100% happy with their current OB/GYN Dr.
I have seen this Dr. for almost 6 years. I came to see her the first time when my last GYN left the area. I will admit, I was nervous about seeing a female as all my other doctors are males. I felt at home and as if I was a part of the family, Becky grets me with a smile and addresses me by name every time, I have never been in that she was not there to greet me. She keeps the office running smoothly, I can always get her to handle anything that needs to be addressed. That means a lot to me. There is a new nurse now, this is only the second one since she started her practice. The nurse is so sweet and seems to care so much. I cannot say much about her because I have only seen her once. but I really like her so far. Dr. Nabors is A-mazing. Honest and caring. If you don't want a straight forward Dr. one that gives you all the options, then she is not the one for you. She is very educated. Dr. Nabors makes sure that I never leave with questions unanswered. The Dr. herself called me last month with result. If that doesn't show she cares, not sure what does. I am so thankful that I took the chance to see her. Hoping she doesn't leave, if she does I may have to follow her.
I am the grandmother. I picked this doctor because she was female as my teenage daughter was scared of men. I was there for most appointments and there for the birth of my grand baby. Its been two years and the experience still haunts me as I have guilt that I helped choose this doctor. I had reservations at times with the ob appointments as the nurse was usually snide, and basically the doc was not much better. My daughter dreaded the appointments. But we stuck with our decision and didn't jump ship, mainly because there were not other female ob gyn available. Without going thru all the long details, know we were induced prior to term and the baby wasn't in the right position at the time. You can guess the rest of the story. It came down to a c section after hours of being cranked up on pitocin. Do your homework. Find out the c-section rate prior to choosing this doctor. I don't feel we were given all the facts and I don't want another little mother living with the long term effects of a c-section that might could have been avoided. I can not change the past, but, I can leave words to linger on for others in the future.
12 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Dr. Venus J Nabors accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexomacare, 5012 S US Highway 75 Ste 240, Denison, TX
Dr. Venus J Nabors is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denison, TX.