Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vernon T Cannon has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Vernon T Cannon has the following 15 expertise
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Pelvic Exam
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
Dr. Vernon T Cannon has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Vernon T Cannon is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I had a c section with my first baby so 3.5 years later when I got pregnant with my 2nd I had to decide if I wanted another c section or should I try for a vbac. When I finally decided to try for the vbac I was blessed to have found Dr Cannon. He told me he is the vbac advocate of the group. He believes too many c sections are being done in this country. Now what dr actually says that? This man was a godsend. I have never loved a dr more. He coached me during my pushing, didn't let me give up on myself. He is hilarious and put me at ease. He truly cared about me and my baby. He is the absolute BEST and I honestly think that if I didn't have him there with me in the delivery room, encouraging me and cheering me on any other dr would've gone straight to surgery. If you're having a hard time deciding on a dr I hope my review has convinced you. Choose Dr Cannon. You won't regret it!
Can't say enough about Doc Cannon! He really is the best. He was my doc for both of my babies and I would not have anyone else. He is SUPER respectful. So if you have something that you want to do he really listens and respects your beliefs. He was awesome at the birth of my daughter and so supportive. He does kind of become like family and has a great laugh!! Imagine a doctor that laughs with you!! You will be one happy camper if you go with Doctor Cannon and I am not easy to please!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Vernon T Cannon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsEdward Elmhurst Health, 231 S Gary Ave Ste 114, Bloomingdale, IL
Dr. Vernon T Cannon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bloomingdale, IL.