Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Veronica C Harrison
Veronica C Harrison is a Doctor primarily located in Aliso Viejo, CA. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 13
Just discovered that I am in Stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease. Five years ago, this doctor had run tests that showed I was already in this Stage, but she did absolutely nothing to inform me / or follow-up. No referral to a nephrologist, nothing! Had I had those 5 years of specialized care, I most likely would not be where I am today ... this doctor should be fired! Completely incompetent!
Saw her by default because primary doc was on vacation. Miss Harrison is everything that is wrong w doctors. I agree with above complaints about her. She is incompetent, extremely surly, rude, remiss, inept and just a miserable middle aged woman in general Filed a formal complaint against her with KP and intend to with State.
My first visit to this doctor should have been my last! I am one of those people who seldom visit the doctor, so when I do, I come prepared with my list of items to discuss. Halfway through my list, she told me "that's enough ... I have other patients waiting..." I was shocked! If I only see a doctor once a year, I want to be able to have a complete discussion with them about items of concern! In a later appointment with her, I pointed out some skin issues I had concerns about, and asked for a referral to a Dermatologist...I told her that my grandfather died of malignant melanoma; my mother has had skin cancers removed; my son has had skin cancers removed - and I really needed a referral to a dermatologist to have some possible skin cancers observed. Denied! Yes, denied! I then took it a step further, and filed a complaint with Kaiser Permanente, requesting a referral to a dermatologist - denied! Can you believe that? All I was requesting was a simple "referral"! This doctor is both incompetent and irresponsible! Take heed - stay away from this (and I use the term loosely) "doctor"!!!
I came to Dr. Harrison in the fall for chronic pain. I was dismissed quickly and told to take OTC analgesics. After a few weeks, the pain persisted and I came back to Dr. Harrison, who finally was willing to conduct a slightly more through examination of my condition, eventually revealing a fairly severe condition requiring special care. She was very unhelpful in her referral and I would not recommend her to anyone with a complicated condition.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions24502 Pacific Park Dr, Aliso Viejo, CA
Veronica C Harrison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aliso Viejo, CA.