Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Veronica L Vas has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
My experience was back in 2002, but Dr Vas listened to me, when no one else would. I was living in St. Clair Shores at the time. (before she moved to Niles) All of the other doctors I had gone to about my abdominal pain, just blew me off. It took 4 years for me to find a dr. who cared like she did. Her staff did EVERYTHING they could, to make sure that all my tests, and procedures, were done quickly, so that she could perform my surgery. She saved my life, and I will always be grateful for that. Thank GOD for Dr. Vas, and her staff!
Dr. Vas was my gyn. for three years while she was practicing in Niles, Michigan. She was always professional and caring and spent as much time with me as I needed. You should not be allowed to rate her if you have never had an appointment with her. I read about her past problems and if anything, she deserves compassion & understanding, not hatred, especially from people who have never even met her.
23 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center
Dr. Veronica L Vas accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Veronica L Vas in this video.
Dr. Veronica L Vas is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Niles, MI.