Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vicki D Copeland has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
Dr Copeland has a "just right" manner with her patients - warm and down-to-earth. The only negative I have is that she skimps on prescription refills to force a patient to come back on time, which is not necessarily a bad thing. :-) I only got to see her four times when she left Adelante's Surprise office. Months later I am still trying to find someone to replace her.
I have been seeing Dr. Copeland for several years. Her "bedside" manner is friendly yet probing with questions. She uncovered and is sucessfully treating a life-threatening condition that both the urgent care and hospital overlooked or described as "probably lab error." I literally trust Dr. Copeland with my life and have recommended her to family and friends. I am upset with Banner for being so lapse in sending me a notice that Dr. Copeland will be relocating. A month prior to her departure, really???
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2016, 2015, 2012, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Copeland is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Good Samaritan Medical Center
Dr. Vicki D Copeland accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHealth Care For The Homeless, 220 S 12th Ave, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Vicki D Copeland is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.