Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor C Caluya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 7
I have waited nearly two years to write a review on this guy. I am at the point where i feel can be relatively objective and not driven purely by emotion; so I will not go into background details. His staff always came to his defense that he was "just shy." Shy is one thing, flippant and confrontational are another. He lacks warmth, empathy, patience, any of the things that make a doctor attractive. He screwed up MASSIVELY (our other doctor called him out on it) yet wouldn't speak to me personally, but sent his staff out into the waiting room after 45 minutes to placate me (shut me up). This was simply the biggest issue with him, among numerous smaller unfortunate encounters. In my opinion, if a loved one gets pawned off on him, BEWARE, and see if you can him/her get reassigned to another physician STAT.
Finally got an appointment with this doctor had to wait a month. Got there waited had a few things I was seeing him about. I've always been told that your appointment time is a 1/2 hour so I had questions concerns by the time I mention the 3rd one he told me "make it quick" excuse me? "make it quick?" I waited a effin month to get an appointment and now you brush off my medical concerns. I won't be seeing him again.
Dr. Caluya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Baylor College Of Medicine
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Victor C Caluya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue Alliance
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTalbert Medical Group Huntington Beach, 19066 Magnolia St, Huntington Beach, CA
Dr. Victor C Caluya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.