Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victor Jiminez has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Urologic Emergencies
Showing 5 of 56
Dr. Jiminez makes me feel like he doesn't care about my health at all. He never listens to anything I have to say and neither he nor his lousy staff have ever called me back with test results. I have taken two small samples of stones I've passed to him, both with multiple stones of varying sizes and he just throws them away. He does not test them or anything. He spends less than two minutes with me after I have waited hours to see him and he flips through my file so fast and then never gives me any helpful advice. It is like I am less than scum to him. I hate his attitude and an looking for another doctor. I would not recommend him to my worst enemy.
Dr. Jiminez is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Crestwood Medical Center
21 Years Experience
University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1995
Dr. Victor Jiminez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUrology Specialist, 4704 Whitesburg Dr SW, Huntsville, AL
Dr. Victor Jiminez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.