Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria R Bates has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Victoria R Bates has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 9
I went to Dr. Bates years ago, I actually quit my job and moved away due to the tragic misdiagnoses and severe depression. I scheduled appointments often due to stomach pains, not being able to digest food properly, overall digestive issues. I weighed 145lbs. at 5'1 and my diagnoses was I was overweight and acid reflux, never any testing done. After seeing the doctor multiple times asking her to assist with the weigh loss, she told me to do it naturally she doesn't aid in weight loss prescriptions. I became really ill at work and a coworker drove me to my doctor's office CHP Governor square. Dr. Bates was unavailable and I went to see another doctor in the office who saved my life. She did testing (pelvic ultra sound) which found I had a 22'7 mass the size of a baby's head growing inside of me for months. That sent me into immediate surgery causing the surgeons inability to save some of my reproductive organs. Thanks Dr. Bates
Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGovernors Square Health Center, 1491 Governors Square Blvd, Tallahassee, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Victoria R Bates in this video.
Dr. Victoria R Bates is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tallahassee, FL.