Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Victoria M Stevens has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Victoria M Stevens has the following 15 expertise
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Victoria M Stevens has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Victoria M Stevens is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I just underwent 2 surgeries performed by Dr. Victoria Stevens, for carpo tunnell release,at my pre op appt with her, she was very informative on the procedure, and the aftercare I was to expect, her bedside manor was excelent and accomidating, and the aftercare has been tremendously compassionate, and caring and very understanding. I would return to her for anything I needed for orthopedially.
Dr. Stevens is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
42 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Maricopa Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsEastern Arizona Orthopedic Clinic Pc, 5882 S Hospital Dr Ste 1, Globe, AZ
Dr. Victoria M Stevens is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Globe, AZ.