Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vidya Nandipati has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Vidya Nandipati has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Vidya Nandipati has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 2 of 2
I am the patients daughter. Patient had severe heart pains at 3pm with blood pressure of 179. Patient was given nitroglycerin and clonidine to stabilize her blood pressure. Only TWO HOURS later this doctor INSISTED on discharging patient before waiting to see if blood pressure stabilized or for the results of the carotid dopler done earlier in the day and before the PT evaluation could be made for a high risk of falling patient. When questioned Dr. Nandipati refused to speak with patients family. Several nurses showed surprise at Dr Nandipati's disregard for the health and safety of this single elderly patient who lives alone. Several family members described her as rude, arrogant and indifferent to the point of almost being disrespectful. Such a blackeye on an otherwise excellent facility
Was sent to Dr Nandipati as a required 2nd opinion by my insurance. (UHS). This Dr made the apt, and then only came out to tell me that he was going on vacation and cannot help. Then he has the gall to charge me $620 for this insight, and HSA rejects it for lack of substance. I'm STILL fighting these unwarranted charges.
20 Years Experience
Saba University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Vidya Nandipati accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vidya Nandipati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.