Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Viet N Tran
Dr. Viet N Tran, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austin, TX. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Tran is affiliated with St Davids Medical Center and University Medical Center Brackenridge. He speaks English.
Dr. Viet N Tran has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Viet N Tran has the following 5 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Dr. Viet N Tran is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
I had been in horrible, constant, burning pain in my tailbone and pelvic area for three years when I met Dr. Tran. No drugs or treatments would relieve the terrible pain. Pain that led me to two attempts at taking my own life. I had been to so many doctors with no results. Dr. Tran saw something on an MRI that others had allegedly examined and found nothing that they thought was causing the pain. Dr. Tran did see it and performed the surgery. After that, I still had the pain, but I could at least get relief from it by taking the drugs. Some people may not see the value in that, but I lived to see my son receive his college degree, get his first professional job, marry his high school sweetheart. That is success to me.
I highly recommend Dr. Tran. I was referred to him due to my original Orthopedic surgeon going on vacation. Dr. Tran personally called me within 30 of being referred to him. He stated he saw my MRI and knew the pain I was in and asked if I could make it to Seton that day for surgery. When I arrived he called me again to see if I was there and came out to the waiting area and spoke to me and my family about what he was going to do. I was moved to pre-op were the nurses were very curtious. After the surgery Dr. Tran was right there asking how I was and if I needed him to call anyone, which I saw him go directly to the phone and call my family. I called the office the next day with a question and he again personally got on the phone and spoke with me. At my follow up appointment he took me into his office and showed me my MRI and explained what was causing my pain and the procedure he did. I really appreciate the hands on treatment I was given by Dr. Tran. I am officially changing to Dr. Tran and my primary Orthopedic surgeon. I felt he treated me as he was truly concerned about my pain and correcting the problem than just another patient.
He made my back pain from herniated lumbar discs much worse rather than helping. I ended up changing to another doctor who dramatically improved the situation. Not recommended.
Dr. Tran is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
University Of Arkansas College Of Medicine
Dr. Viet N Tran accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSpine & Rehabilitation Center, 3724 Executive Center Dr Ste G10, Austin, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Viet N Tran in this video.
Dr. Viet N Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Austin, TX.