Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijaysinha A Mandhare
Dr. Vijaysinha A Mandhare, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Raleigh, NC, with other offices in Raleigh, NC and Cary, NC . He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Dr. Mandhare has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijaysinha A Mandhare has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spinal Fractures
- Acute Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Chronic Pain
Showing 5 of 128
Staff was very friendly and efficient. Dr. Bhatt a good listener and proactive...
I saw Anthony, a PA who was wonderful. Dr. Mandhare after being on opana 3 years, dropped me to butrans patches which hardly works. I went in to Tell them I had weaned off my 11 stent years of narcotics after 12/10 pain scale bleeding ulcer pain seen in ER twice in two days. He would not give me just 2-3 days of a stronger Med for my ulcers. In his dialogue on his online page, he said he'd treat his " mother like he'd want her treated". Well, not so true for me. I'm weaned off my butrans patches myself and he couldn't even do 2-3 days pills for me. I thought this was the best pain clinic, but I was wrong.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
20 Years Experience
Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Vijaysinha A Mandhare accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Vijaysinha A Mandhare is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Raleigh, NC.