Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vinay K Malviya
Dr. Vinay K Malviya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Southfield, MI. His specialties include Gynecologic Oncology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Malviya is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Michigan, St Joseph Mercy Oakland Hospital and DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center. Dr. Malviya has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vinay K Malviya has the following 2 specialties
- Gynecologic Oncology
Gynecologic oncologists specialize in cancers that occur in the female reproductive system. This includes ovarian cancer, cervical cancer and endometrial cancer, as well as the less commonly talked about female reproductive cancers like vulvar cancer, vaginal cancer and fallopian tube cancer.
In addition to diagnosing the stage of your cancer and recommending treatment options, they’ll provide care throughout your treatment and help you manage your symptoms. They’ll often work closely with a pathologist and a radiologist to properly diagnose you and determine if your cancer is shrinking or spreading throughout treatment. They’re even trained to administer chemotherapy and to perform surgery to remove cancer when necessary.
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Uterine Cancer (Uterine Cervical Neoplasm)
- Hot Flashes
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Pregnancy Complications, Neoplastic
- Breast Cancer
- Female Genital Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
- Ovarian Cancer
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 69
I love this mans talent. He has treated my 2 forms of ovarian cancer and I am in remission today. He works odd hours my appointment last night was at 5:20 they called me to come in to my appointment at 11:30. I left the office at 1:45 AM. This is dedication he will answer all your question I trust him completely. I would refer my sisters to Dr. Malviya in a heartbeat.
The wait time at Dr. Malviya's office is controversial about him but he is truly the best gynecologic surgeon in the state of Michigan. He is extremely caring and works harder than any physician I know and GETS RESULTS. Yes you will wait long to see him, but you do get an appointment soon (instead of three-six months from that day), and he works tirelessly to make sure that all of his patients get the medical attention they need as soon as he can. Doesn't it show an immense amount of dedication that he is still willing to see you at 10-11 PM at night? It's unconventional, but you do get seen instead of told that you will have an appointment in 5-6 months from now. He isn't the "nicest" man who will pet your hand and baby you but quite honestly I needed a doctor like him in my corner to help me beat my stupid cancer! Thanks Dr. Malviya
Dr. Malviya is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Georges Hospital
Dr. Vinay K Malviya accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMichael Kraut Md, 22301 Foster Winter Dr Fl 3, Southfield, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vinay K Malviya in this video.
Dr. Vinay K Malviya is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Southfield, MI.