Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vivian E Roston has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 5 of 33
After a terrible experience with a midwife who works at St. Luke's Roosevelt, I met Dr. Roston unexpectedly and she was amazing. I only spent those three hospital days with her for surgery, and her follow ups, but she spent so much time with me and made me wish I had known her the whole time or had gone with her practice.
I would highly recommend AGAINST going to this physician. She ran over 45 minutes late to my appointment. I called to follow up with her for several times on a prescription she said she would call in for me at my appointment and she never returned my calls. Very unprofessional staff and going to her was a waste of my time as I now have to see a new physician.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry
Graduated in 1990
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Vivian E Roston accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vivian E Roston in this video.
Dr. Vivian E Roston is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Astoria, NY.