Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vivian Yeh has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism. These infections may spread to other carriers through physical touch, airborne inhalation, bodily fluids or contaminated foods.
Infectious disease specialists identify whether the disease is caused by bacteria, a virus, a fungus or a parasite often through blood tests and then determine what course of treatment, if any, is necessary.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV/AIDS)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
Dr. Yeh, is one of my 18 doctors and her professionalism, knowledge and individual concern can not be surpassed by any of my other physicians. I have been HIV/AIDS positive for over 20 years and have seen many specialist in this field. She is one of the best. This clinic has diligently fought for & cared for patients with HIV/AIDS over the years of their existence and continues to expand the services and needs of patients with HIV/AIDS. The City of Pasadena and the Pasadena Public Health Dept. should be congratulated for their exemplary service to the Public
This M.D. is a joke! She over glorifies herself and does NOT truly listen or care for the patients overall well-being. She orders unnecessary tests and never explains why she does it. Mayv e just to bill the insurance even more than her customary $150.00 "well visit". Her staff is rude and disrespectful, speaking in foreign languages and always eating at the front desk. If you like a rude and unapologetic moron for a doctor then you found the right place. Don't let the claims made on their web page fool you everyone here is only interested in themselves and not your vested healthcare. Thank God I managed to escape from their uncaring medical negligence.
Dr.Vivian Yae is great. The best thing about her is that she knows HIV/AIDS, and she will spend as long as you need to discuss in a very easy to undersand manner what is going on with your body at the time of your visit. Being a patient of hers makes me feel great and in good hands. I am glad that she comes to the andrew escajeda clinic. It would not be the same without her. I feel like she is my healths' team leader and I think her team is great!!!!
27 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Vivian Yeh accepts the following insurance providers.
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPasadena Public Health Dept, 1845 N Fair Oaks Ave, Pasadena, CA
Dr. Vivian Yeh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.