Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Vladimir P Krichevsky has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urologic Emergencies
- Urinary Tract Stones (Urolithiasis)
- Bladder Issues
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Showing 5 of 32
I went to this Dr.about 3 years ago after my friend recommendation. Had a horrible experience. Dr. is uncaring and rude. Perform all kind of test without even knowing the problem. Felt very uncomfortable in that office. When I returned 3 days latter to see Dr. and let him know that what he prescribed is not helping he barked at me "Why did you come, dont you know your insurance will not pay me. Never returned again.
Dr. Krichevsky is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Oo Bogomolets National Medical University
Graduated in 1985
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Vladimir P Krichevsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDr Krichevsky Medical Pc, 517 Ocean View Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Vladimir P Krichevsky in this video.
Dr. Vladimir P Krichevsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.