Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Waleed Doany
Dr. Waleed Doany, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tarzana, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Maternal & Fetal Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Doany is affiliated with West Hills Hospital & Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Los Robles Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Waleed Doany has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
This was my first pregnancy and I was nervous about this appointment. So, it was not a pleasant experience to be met by an extremely rude and unprofessional staff. The doctor comes in after the ultrasound tech has done the scan and then goes over everything. Which adds an additional 30 minutes on top of the 45 minute wait and 45 minute ultrasound. Dr. Doany is a smart doctor but he has terrible bedside manner. Which is not a good trait to have when you are dealing with hormonal pregnant women. I would never go back to this doctor.
We had such a great experience with Dr. Doany. He was so patient, spent a lot of time with us, answered all our questions, gave us some great resources to take home and overall just very professional and knowledgeable. I have very high standards and expectations of my doctor's and Dr. Doany did not fail to impress. I also had a good experience with the staff. I noticed some users commenting on the staff. We personally had a good experience with them. They were polite on the phone and in person. I appreciated that they checked my insurance benefits for me and called me ahead of time to let me know what was covered.
this office is REPULSIVE! The women there are so disgustingly rude and I walked out on my appointment because I have never been treated that way in my life! If they are a representation of Dr. Doany then I'm glad I didnt get to meet him, seriously listen to me when I tell you NOT TO GO THERE! Money grubbing isnt the half of it, if you want to get treated like crap this is the place for you, if you want professionalism go somewhere else, I'm not even kidding, it was horrible!
Dr. Doany was my doctor for both pregnancies... I have to say he was one of the best doctors I have ever dealt with and let me say I have dealt with many. I was extremely nervous throughout my pregnancies due to my illness but he was always there to comfort me and make me believe everything was going to be ok. Any time I had a question or concern and it was after hours I would be able to have him page and he would return the call immidiately. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff was always very nice and understanding... I guess if you come in with an attitude then you think everyone else has one...
Dr. Doany is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1982
Ucla Medical Center
Dr. Waleed Doany accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMaternal Fetal Medicine, 18399 Ventura Blvd Ste 249, Tarzana, CA
Dr. Waleed Doany is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.