Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter A Conlan III
Dr. Walter A Conlan III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Altamonte Springs, FL, with other offices in Winter Park, FL and Longwood, FL . His specialties include Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Conlan is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital and Orlando Regional Medical Center. Dr. Conlan has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Walter A Conlan III has the following 2 specialties
- Undersea & Hyperbaric Medicine
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Nerve Damage
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Being a spinal cord patient is a very complex package that goes misunderstood by many but being under the care of Dr. Conlan is a privilege. Dr. Conlan has been caring for me for over seven years and I hold the utmost respect for his dedication, knowledge, humbleness, and bedside manners. I feel safe and special under his care. May God pour rains of blessings over his life and loved ones! He is the BEST WOUND CARE DOCTOR.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Conlan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Walter A Conlan III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter A Conlan III in this video.
Dr. Walter A Conlan III is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Altamonte Springs, FL.