Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Walter K Lippard III has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Walter K Lippard III has the following 11 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
Dr. Walter K Lippard III has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Walter K Lippard III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 15
Dr. Walter K. Lippard III is anoutstanding doctor and has a wonderfulcaring, follow-up methodology. He is patient with his patients, he scours his resources for additional information. He is extremely thourough.I simply love him as my OB-GYNEand have for over 30 years. I will miss him when he decides to "fully" retire. MCS~
Dr Lippard has been my Dr. since I was 16years old and i will be soon 55 years oldhe delivered my 5 children and he also delivered 7 out of my 10 grandchildren....He is the greatest Dr. when it comes to the care of his patients caring and he ALWAYSfollows through Dr Lippard is one of akindmy only regret is I wish there are more just like him.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
- Indiana University School Of Medicine
St Joseph Hospital
Dr. Walter K Lippard III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsAriana Ob/Gyn, 2150 E Highland Ave Ste 101, Phoenix, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Walter K Lippard III, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Phoenix, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Walter K Lippard III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.